Sunday 20 December 2015

Toowoomba

Upon leaving Brisbane, we headed to Toowoomba to stay with my friend Laura who I met last year in Canada while she was on NET. We visited a couple really cool places, like Sugar Maples, a Canadian cafe with aaaamaaazing peanut butter and chocolate frappes! We also went for a picnic in the park and the city's Christmas light extravaganza. It reminded me of attending the Wildlights growing up, except here it was plus 25 with no snow!
Another night we put on some Christmas carols and decorated the tree and the rest of the house, which really put us in the Christmas spirit.
Was a pretty chill couple of days, but Laura and her parents were so good to us - they even spoiled us with little Christmas gifts! We left so loved! I got an ornament, a red star that says 'JOY' on it in big, white letters. It now hangs on my backpack!

We really loved Toowoomba, but mostly cause Laura was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment