Thursday 28 January 2016

T.I.L.T.

Things I love Thursday.

It's time to bring it back. Back in the day, one of my oldest and closest friends wrote a blog where often on Thursdays she wrote a list of her favourite things in that day. Aside from it being a fun way to remember and thank God for all things we're blessed with, I'm also hoping she will start up her blog again, but maybe she just needs to reminisce a little.

This ones for you, Hank.

Skype dates. Catching up with friends and family on the other side of the world.

God. Prayer. Faith.

My Oma. What a beautiful, holy lady. She passed away today while my family said the rosary and held her hand. May her soul rest in peace.

Running. Something I often take for granted. What's even better, running outside in January and not having your lungs freeze.

Shania Twain.

Getting lost then finding my way home. It's becoming a hobby. That moment when you have no idea where you are, slightly nerve wracking. Then the moment you recognize something familiar, pure excitement.

Making bland food taste good. Had a bunch of leftover rice so I made rice pudding!

Water. My favourite beverage. Without it few other bevvys would exist.

Having no agenda. So much possibility. This was my entire day.  And it was epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment