Friday 6 January 2017

A Thing or Two you Never Knew

I know, it's been ages since I've posted. It's not that I've had a lack of things to say, just a lack of creative juices to form those thoughts and feelings into sentences. So I figured I'd ease back into it for my first post of the year, might as well have some fun. I used to love doing questionnaires in high school, so it's time for a throwback!

This one is called "Fun with Fours"
Four names I go by:
1. Silky Smooth
2. Silks
3. Silky Lady
4. Silken

Four places I've lived
1. Kamloops
2. Saskatoon
3. Sydney, Australia
4. Kelowna

Four things I love to watch on TV (or Netflix)
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Suits
4. Prison Break

Four places I've visited:
1. Europe
2. Domimican Republic
3. Mexico
4. Australia

Four things I love to eat:
1. Quesadillas, fajitas and anything Mexican
2. Butter chicken/curry!
3. Sushi
4. Chicken stirfry

Four favorite drinks:
1. Water
2. Chocolate Milk
3. Earl Grey Tea
4. Pina Coladas

Four places you want to visit:
1. Iceland
2. Fiji
3. Greece
4. Brazil

Four favorite sports:
1. Ultimate
2. Soccer
3. Hockey
4. Mmm... volleyball?

Four things you wish you got to do more of:
1. Travel
2. Snowboard
3. Dance
4. See my friends/family  who live far away

Four favorite games:
1. CATAN
2. Ticket to Ride
3. Bohnanza
4. Bang!

Four things most people don't know about you:
1. I still have my baby Christmas tree up. Yes, it's February, I know.  I like the lights, okay!?
2. I hit ice while driving and plowed down a Crosswalk sign a bit ago...
3. I spontaneously dyed my hair red yesterday.
4. I've watched 12 seasons of Grey's Anatomy in 4 months. I'm not proud of it.

I dare you to do it too! ^_^ Post to your status.

Happy new year! Hope it's been a blast so far!

-Silks

1 comment:

  1. I've been to every larger venue in the town and this is one of the best. Their menu is small but at least they seem to do what they have on it well. The event halls for rent have a variety of salads and sandwiches, and a fresh daily soup.

    ReplyDelete